giovedì 29 luglio 2010

2 brit new songs (from 2001)

E' questo il tipo di news ke vorrei ogni gg...news ke mi fanno stare bene :)  Cuore rosso Britney Cuore rosso


When I say So


You'll be my eyes

My vibes


My body's pace


Look in my way


And i'm looking your way




So heres the thing that i need


I'll make it clear


Now heres your chance


But first, understand me




I aint down for relationships


I'm not like all them other chicks


I just want it when i want it




I cant tell its going


Ain't no reason to rush in


Nothing starts til i say go


I dont really wanna tease you


I dont wanna mislead you


You'll get some


When I say so


When I say so




You're feeling me


My jeans


My baby tee


You want me now


But just chill


Slow it down




Think you got a game


And you know


How to play with me


But he told you


That this will be easy




I might be done for relationships


Gotta do me right to make me wanna play


I just want it when i want it




I cant tell its going


Ain't no reason to rush in


Nothing starts til i say go


I dont really wanna tease you


I dont wanna mislead you


You'll get some


When I say so




Girl you drill


You can do whatever you deal


Love is real


But know is not knowing to deal


Someone gets to say you can


A lady needs a real man


To stand tall you can't, can't have it all


The time, i find one


And bodies in their twines


The two minds connect, respect


And now you're getting ready to go


You're would not be getting this if B Spears says so




Get some


When i say so


Get some


When i say so




I cant tell its going


Ain't no reason to rush in


Nothing starts til i say go


I dont really wanna tease you


I dont wanna mislead you


You'll get some


When I say....




I cant tell its going


Ain't no reason to rush in


Nothing starts til i say go


I dont really wanna tease you


I dont wanna mislead you


You'll get some


When I say so




And i cant tell its going


Ain't no reason to rush in


Nothing starts til i say go


I dont really wanna tease you


I dont wanna mislead you


You'll get some


When I say so










Am I a sinner

Keep tellin' myself
Get out of my mind
The way you feels, feels so right
Every night, I feel the heath
Close my eyes, and you comes to me

I confess I've done wrong
But in your eyes I see a quilty
I'm quilty
Stress that keeps me strong
I feel it ... my heart is empty
Cause you're not with me
In my sectret place
where I drift away

Tell me, am I sinner?
Tell me, am I wrong
Something's wrong with the picture
This is not my fault
So, am I a sinner?
Am I a sinner?

Don't watch the truth and fault
Please don't ....???....


When do you touch me? 























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento