I am alone in a room with lights light up only by vanilla candles, which gently winds me. the floor is covered by peach flowers ...Every step is silent and soft ...subsequently I see draw near to me the boy that every night is hero of my dreams: tall, beautiful, with a sweet look; he is tired but happy ... it all seems so real and deeply magic ...I feel his breath more and more next to me, his hands that wind me and his lips that softly kiss me. Its strenuous breath follows the pulsation of my heart ...I feel his love rise from his heart and reach me through our kisses ... the time goes faster than the usual and I know that he has to leave me, but both we feel that will find again soon there and we will be together, forever.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento